Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

?? About red lobster endless shrimp

?? About red lobster endless shrimp

Just wondering if anyone knows the carbs in the parmesan shrimp scampi. The RED LOBSTER website days 3g of carbs but if I look on myfitnesspal they all say 19g??

BMI
    You need to find the nutritional information, is there sugar, starches or grains used in preparation in any way?
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

BMI
    I kept looking and could not find more than you did. I would ask at Red Lobster what the crust has in it and the serving size. If ONLY parmesan, then it is low. AS long as there is not a sauce that goes over it! LOL Maybe count it as 9 until you know for sure?

+++
    3blues2pinks ??? Kids? if yes, you are BUSY! LOL
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Thanks! Of course I'd rather go with the 3g anyways LOL

And yes, 3 boys and 2 girls. Busy is an understatement at this point LOL

BMI
    Glad we could help... Well, with carb counts anyway... LOL

Thanks! I ate a LOT of shrimp that day. Kind of embarrassed LOL But going with the 3 carbs idea, I still ended my whole day at 43 carbs and the scale didn't move in the wrong direction

Thank you it was garlic butter shrimp and parmesan shrimp. The website showed 3g per serving which was about 8-10 shrimp.

Not exactly. I did it once a few years ago and lost 20 in a month and then lost the next/last 20 by calorie counting over several months. I'm just trying to do 50 carbs or less per day this time. I'm only trying to lose about 12 pounds total. I've been doing it for 4 days but I'm already down almost 3 pounds so it seems to be working ok.

Good to know about the eggs too!

Bad part about Red Lobster are those biscuits. I would definitely push them to the other side of the table
    and then block them from my sight with the table signs.LOL

Those biscuits are sinful and addictive. I think they cut the portions sizes because people are full of bread.
    Red Lobster went through some type or reorganization a few years ago. Many of the Red Lobsters closed.
    With a state like Maine and your lobster, who needs imported farm raised seafood...We have great wild caught shrimp but a lot of restaurants cut corners and buy imported which is a 10th of the price. I can always tell because they're tasteless.
    Gulf Coast shrimp have a special sweet taste.

That's funny about Maine! I did push away the biscuits, which is a miracle for me lol

That's good that you skipped those BAD buscuits! When you stop eating the potato, rice and biscuits you start to realize that they really don't give you that much real food in restaurants so that's great that you had endless shrimp, that's the way to go and get your monies worth!!

Forgot to ask, did you have veggies with your shrimp? You have to be careful with some sides like cold slaw, they put sugar in it....

Yes I had broccoli and dipped it in the butter from the shrimp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.