Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What did you do today?

BMI
    Family went home early this morning. Took hours to get the house back to normal. I have a load of sheets and towels in the dryer and more sheets, kitchen towels and bath mat in the wash. I will get them all clean, folded and put away then I am done for the day. I started at about 5AM cooking bacon. Tired. I will do our laundry tomorrow.

I will be back in full form tomorrow
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Today is a packing day..
    I will be packing my suitcase with the clothes I will need for the week I will be away for my wife's operation..
    We leave here early on Monday morning and hopefully will be back home on Friday sometime....
    Her operation is scheduled for early Tuesday morning..

Also packing up stuff for the dog who is also coming with me..
    I used to live to eat......... Now I eat to live.....
    Even a Fish wouldn't get into trouble if it would only keep its mouth shut..
    Originally weighed 358.... New weight...210 as of mid June 2015.. 205 as of May 2016

BMI
    Steve, you are gone. Sorry I missed you. I will be thinking of Annmarie tomorrow that all goes well.

We were busy watching the fire news yesterday to see if we were going to be evacuated. So far, no.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.