Amber, day 1 induction

Amber, day 1 induction

Hey everyone, I'm 25, 5"2 and 244 pounds. Day one on induction. I did low carb when I was 18 and lost 60 pounds and then gained it back. I did low carb again when I was 20 and lost 80 pounds and gained it all back. Hopefully thinking of this as a lifestyle rather then a short term diet will help keep the weight off this time.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard, Amber! I think the first week or two are the hardest, but you sound like you are determined, so you should be fine. I personally love this way of eating (not that I don't stray now and then). In fact, I'm having a green salad and baked chicken breast for breakfast right now! And some of it fell right onto my keyboard. Gross. Good luck to you!

Thank you Kim! I am so excited to have support this time. I love this way of eating to, once I get past the cravings and headaches. Thanks for the reply

BMI
    HI Amber,
    Yes, it is very important to think of this as a new way of life/thinking/eating. If we do well and break habits to lose our weight, it is so much better if we do not go back to the old ways of eating.
    Please start a journal since you said you are going to post what you eat. It will be the place all our comunications can happen and a great record for you to be able to go to.

This is a great thread for you to read, there are two blogs that will help you get restarted.
    http://www.lowcarbsite.com/showthrea...for-a-New-Year

Again, Welcome!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Thank you Aradasky, the thread was very helpful. I really appreciate the support. I will start a journal also, thanks!

I am on my first day!
    Cant quit- after having 2 kids and being up and down Im so sick of this! Starting to get the headaches! Oh Boy!

Yay! Way to go I was getting headaches and nauseous also, I took aradaskys advice and added a little salt to some water and felt much better! I am working on planning better, it's so much easier when you have the food prepared and ready. Keep up the good work!

BMI
    Hey Amber, Meet Reena! OH you already have!!!!! LOL

Reena, REALLY, as long as you are eating less than 50 net carbs a day, you need SALT Read this thread.

http://www.lowcarbsite.com/showthrea...or-Low-Carbers
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.