Sugar cravings

Sugar cravings

Hi what can i eat when I get mad sugar cravings.

I have been eating some "acceptable foods" from the list, but still have intense sugar cravings.

Also what is a good alternative to actual sugar? Would you recommend Stevia?

Thanks.

BMI
    I agree, a dill pickle really helped for those cravings.

Also, be sure you are eating enough, and are not hungry and add in suppliments. Magnesium, potassium and even calcium. If your body is low in these, it can cause cravings.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

I have a large cup of coffee with real cream and Truvia which is Stevia. Sometimes with a handful of almonds and a Hershey sugar free snack size bar. Or Adkins makes good granola bars. I
    Use sparingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMI
    Quote Originally Posted by abcstultz View Post
    I have a large cup of coffee with real cream and Truvia which is Stevia. Sometimes with a handful of almonds and a Hershey sugar free snack size bar. Or Adkins makes good granola bars. I
    Use sparingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes coffee is a good way to get past this as well. I looks like you have a good plan figured out. I like that you use the Atkins bars sparingly.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.