Howdy ho!!!!!

Cool Howdy ho!!!!!

It has been a long time since I put myself on a forum. However, I am here today to show support for my beloved bestie.

I am not following any true plan right now for fitness. I just had a baby girl in January and am getting used to adding her to my routine which already includes a high maintenance five year old boy. I am honestly too exhausted or lazy and definitely broke to do anything in particular. But do aspire to such one day. (who knows if in the near future??)

Oh yeah. I weigh 301 pounds and measurements are 53 53 57. I once weighed 406 pounds. And I aspire to weigh approximately 180 pounds on my 5'4 frame, with tendency to have a huge butt. Le sigh.

I think that's all for now. I feel silly. Hoo hee haa hee hoo.

Many blessings to all.

~Jen

Hello there Jen and welcome to this fourm. I am also new here and I know that taking a step to diet can be a mega financial pain in the butt. However, in the end it is all worth it. With me saying that I hope you are able to begin your journey soon! btw you ROCK!!

Nuh-uh. You rock!

And I will continue contemplating lol

BMI
    Hey Jen and Gen! Good to see you both here and as friends. Jen even if you start by cutting out bread, sugar and white vegetables you will be creating a wonderful way to get started low carbing.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Welcome Gen and Jen. Good you are both here supporting one another.

Low carbing does not need to be expensive. Using a crock pot for cheaper cuts of meats is a good way to go. You can prepare the food in the crock pot or slow cooker the night before and then plug it in the next day and you will have wonderful aromas throughout your home all day and a really good dinner. Lots of leftovers for later meals as well.

Here is a link to a few good recipes: http://yourlighterside.com/2012/02/l...k-pot-recipes/

You can also find some really quick and easy recipes in the Forum here, recipe section.

This is not a diet, but a lifetime of healthy eating and so WORTH IT! Good luck and take one day at a time. You'll get there.

Jo
    My life tomorrow will be the result of my attitudes and the choices I make today.

BMI
    Hi Jen and Welcome!!!!!!

OMG Jen and Gen.......might be too much for this old brain LOL

Anyways, absolutely wonderful to meet you and I love all the energy you project......it's just flying through cyber space! However do you keep it up with little ones. Very Very amazing!!! Hopefully some of it will wash off on this rapidly aging old broad LOL.

Good to know you and go Jen/Gen's go!!!!!!!!!!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.