Great books on Exercise and Living Low Carb

BMI

Great books on Exercise and Living Low Carb

I have heard that this is the best book out there for exercise and Low Carb. I have not read it, but love their other books.

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Science-Lo...words=Low+Carb

They helped write the last Atkins book, A New Atkins for a New You

And this book, which is becoming the most referred to book now, for LC living. I have read it and was impressed.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Scienc...ref=pd_sim_b_1
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Hey Aradasky Is that necessary to read whole book before going to any diet plan. I find this too much tough to read fat books... Can you share summary of this book with me .

BMI
    Quote Originally Posted by ainiclive View Post
    Hey Aradasky Is that necessary to read whole book before going to any diet plan. I find this too much tough to read fat books... Can you share summary of this book with me .
    It is not necessary to read a book. You can do a lot of research online for information. However, unless you do the research or reading for yourself and find a way of eating that works for you, success will be very difficult to achieve.

If you do the research and have specific questions, I will be glad to help.

What did you have to eat yesterday and why?
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Now a days

Thanks for reply. Now a Days I am eating in break fast one boil egg one cup of tea in Lunch I am taking fruits like orange apple banana or fruit mixture
    At night I eat 2 bread with some chicken soup .

Quote Originally Posted by Aradasky View Post
    It is not necessary to read a book. You can do a lot of research online for information. However, unless you do the research or reading for yourself and find a way of eating that works for you, success will be very difficult to achieve.

If you do the research and have specific questions, I will be glad to help.

What did you have to eat yesterday and why?

BMI
    Quote Originally Posted by ainiclive View Post
    Thanks for reply. Now a Days I am eating in break fast one boil egg one cup of tea in Lunch I am taking fruits like orange apple banana or fruit mixture
    At night I eat 2 bread with some chicken soup .

Ainiclive, It looks to me like you are eating lower calories. The fruit and bread are high carbs. I also do not think you are getting enough protein. If your goal is to lose weight on this diet, you probably will, however, if I were to eat like that, I would be very hungry...... ALL THE TIME are you? If you are , read about the Atkins way of eating
    http://www.dietdoctor.com/lch for a High Fat Low carb way of eating

BMI
    I always check the Amazon Kindle store for new books, and they have different ones that they offer for free all of the time. It changes often (maybe every day) as to what is offered free or at a reduced price, so it is always good to keep checking back and see what new books are there.
    All you have to do is put in the topic (low-carb, ketogenic, etc.) and then run the search parameters by price from low to high.
    I also get free apps for the iPad that help with motivation and inspiration for losing weight and commitment to goals.
    If you have Amazon Prime, and an actual Kindle, you can borrow one book per month from the lending library. You do not own the book, but you can keep it as long as you want to read it, and this is how I get some of the more expensive books to read.

Is this one eBook? If yes, then how much charge for it? Do you have any ideas?

BMI
    Which book are you talking about Keith?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.