Breakfast idea's

Breakfast idea's

I work 90 plus hours a week and everyday is the same for breakfast because I don't have time to prepare, 2 McDonalds egg/ham McMuffin throw away the bread (birds LOVE my diet).

Any quick things I can pick up ?

BMI
    Do you do any grocery shopping at all? You can get celery, and small tubs of cream cheese. Or pre-sliced cheeses and deli meats to roll up around dill pickles before leaving in AM. Get yourself small tupperware containers, enough for a week, scramble up a few dozen eggs, add precooked bacon if you do not want to do it yourself, freeze then add salsa or tomatoes or whatever before you go. Use asparagus or cucumbers or zucchini instead of pickles with deli slices. What do you do for dinners? Make or get more than you can eat then, save rest for breakfast. Even a meat salad tastes good in am. Olives, canned sardines, canned meats (some are very good--roast beef!), canned crab (all can also be eaten with eggs). Get some coconut oil and have a Tbs of it with coffee and CREAM in am, then do not eat until lunch. I do this when not traveling. I am sure there will be more ideas from others.
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Crustless Quiche is fantastic and can be baked in a muffin tin, then pop into a zip lock bag and take with you.

I boil eggs ahead of time and put them in Rubbermaid containers. Actually, I prepare all my meals in those containers. Just grab and go in the morning.

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9" AT&T using Tapatalk

BMI
    Great idea, Southern Dad!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I work 90 plus hours a week and everyday is the same for breakfast because I don't have time to prepare, 2 McDonalds egg/ham McMuffin throw away the bread (birds LOVE my diet).
    Any quick things I can pick up ?

I'm sorry, it's just too hard to beat that Breakfast! LOL, I love that But you could try the sausage egg biscuit,,,,throw away the biscuit

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.