Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Cheryl (Happy1240)

BMI
    Another workout Cherly!!! Thats great!!! I have to work this afternoon and we have 200 x 40lb cases of booze coming in. That will be my workout LOL Yesterday was about 6000 lbs total worth of beer. Offloaded and restacked so 12000 lbs moved. Never let it be said I don't get exersise in some form or another LOL I sure worked up a sweat!!

BMI
    Come on Cheryl.....join in on the challenge. How can you be jinxing anything? You are our star player!! We just want to know how much as a group we can lose in 2 weeks and you don't have to do anything different we just need you to PM a start weight to Arlene today so she can do the math at the end. CHERYLLLL!!!!! CHERYLLLLL!!!! CHERYLL!!!!!

BMI
    No I am sorry. Im not getting into it. Its not jinxing you guys its me I dont want to jinx. I know myself very very well and I dont want to rock my losing streak. I wish you guys all the luck!! You can do this.

BMI
    Good for you for going to the gym. There are days when I stand in the garage, keys in hand and walk back into the house. I just do not want to go! However, today I went and did my high intensity intervals on the bike and lifted 12.5 lbs for all muscle groups. I can feel it now, and know I will have a rightous stiffness tomorrow. (when I plan on using VERY light weights in class, lol).

No problem on your not joining into the challenge, we will still invite you to the celebration!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

BMI
    OH I sooooo agree. While I was working out there was a man I did not know, about the same age, working out next to me and I am sure we pushed each other. I was just thinking about that! It would be wonderful if I had someone like that. Most all the other women are taking classes but I do not want to do the things they do, I get hurt.

The classes I do take are doing things that will not hurt me.

In the past I have paid trainers and there is an older woman friend I meet there several times a week to talk to after class, but the days we do not meet, I do not always go.

I will have to activley see if I can get someone to join me....... for free... lol!
    I am Arlene and Dr Mary Vernon says it best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ for me. I used to stand under my plum tree waiting for the fruit to ripen and fall, now I stand near a coconut tree.
    "Let me have men about me that are fat, sleek-headed men and such as sleep a-nights. Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Such men are dangerous." William Shakespeare ++++++++++++ I pray, let me one of the dangerous.

BMI
    I think a picture is due dont you??? Im going to have my husband take a picture of me and see if you can see a difference since the last time.

BMI
    Yeah.....can't wait to see it!

I think Patty needs to post a "real" picture too!

BMI
    OH YES!!!! A new Picture! Will be looking!

BMI
    Ugg forgot to have my husband take a picture but I will I promise!!!

BMI
    Today is my BIG day to see if I can lose 1 pound to make it a 50 pound weightloss. Im not sure. I had a real bad day on Friday. I had jelly beans. ugg why??? The old me came back for a day. Candy is a big downfall for me. But it is over and done with. Accomplished things at home I wanted to. Cleaned out the kitchen cupboards. Threw away crap I havent used in years. Why keep it if your not going to use it. I wish I could afford new cupboards. They are nasty. Ok when I get to work I will let you know if I lost at least 1 pound. Wish me luck!

BMI
    I DID IT!!! NOT ONLY 1 POUND BUT 1.5 POUNDS LOST!! I cannot believe it!! 50.6 pounds gone forever!!! Im doin the happy dance Im doin the happy dance. Tooting my own horn!!!!!!!!

BMI
    Cheryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How absolulely fantastiglorious!!!!!!!!! 50+ pounds This is something to celebrate!!!!!!!!!

BMI
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!50 POUNDS GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Jo

Attachment 240

BMI
    Thank you Jo!!! Im happy happy happy. Now to my next goal!!!

Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.