Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coffee

Coffee

How do you take your coffee?

Regular or decaf?

Splenda?

Cream? (What kind?)

Flavoring?

I dont drink coffee that much, but when I do, I drink the Bigby best blend. I use Heavy cream. I use liquid splenda. and I have sugar free torani french vanilla flavoring.

I grind my own beans and I use a french press. Coffee is a hobby to me, lol I enjoy making it!

BMI
    mmmm, coffeeeee....

when i want a really strong cup, i use "strong" espresso (already ground, just easier) beans, with heavy cream and the tiniest drop of liquid sweetener (sodium saccharin sp?)

otherwise, i have (and grind my beans, this is the one my husband uses as well, so i don't "contaminate" the grinder with my stronger stuff ) - lavazza beans, which are "meium" strength. everything here in australia is espresso based, so it's just a matter of strength - again, tiny drop, and cream.

oh, yum!

tracy

meanwhile, when i first started night shift, i had to have coffee with 6 sugar packets [/quote]

I only drink a cup of coffee in the morning, so I don't adhere to the purist "decaf" crowd. I drink mine black! If I eat at a restaurant, I put cream in it, just for a change (and you never know how long it sat in the back...LOL!)

Enjoy that java!

I am a coffee fanatic!!! I get either the Gevalia french roast or the authentic Hawaiian hazelnut from my friend at work who used to live in Hawaii. It's delicious!!! I love cream and sugar so have to have half n half or heavy cream and splenda tastes the best I hate sweet n low (only in iced tea) and of course regular~not decaf

Mmm... coffee

I have mine with unsweetened soymilk and Truvia. Its the natural rebiana extract from the Stevia plant. A plant based non-sugar sweetener. I read that we shouldn't have caffiene but as a chronic fatigue sufferer, I would get absolutely nothing done without caffiene.

Coffee...

decaf, Tbsp of whipping cream, tablet of saccharin, and a drop of real vanilla. Drink hot or over ice.

Ummmmmmmm

my coffee is

normal caffinated with a tablespoon of cream

x

BMI
    i wish i could go sweetener-free in my coffee - i am SO CLOSE!! i have the smallllllessstttt drip of liquid saccharin - an di mean it is a small amount - i drop it in, and shake most of it out again. but i need that 10th of a ml, i tell you - and i can taste if it's not there, or if it's too much - i am SUCH A FREAK i know....it is a morning ritual - getting that drip just right

and yes, cream as well, but i'll behonest here - i have like 2 tablespoons! (and tablespoons here are bigger than in the US

lol

pure dark coffee sometimes i add with a sugar. but rarely

[edited for spam - bluehex]

regular coffee with 1/2 teaspoon powdered creamer. No sweetener.

I prefer my coffee cold. Espresso shots over ice. Sometimes with a little bit of cream and splenda, sometimes black, but since I only drink it on rare occasions I will sometimes go decaf, sometimes regular. I like to vary things a bit.

BMI
    i had an alcoholic espresso drink the other weekend for "dessert" - it was very cold, and sickly sweet (this is before restarting induction! ) -

i love coffee ice cream, but otherwise, hot and barely (artificially-) sweetenend, and with cream for me!

I stopped drinking coffee once I noticed the heart racing and the problems with sitting still while studying and so on.

me, i take decaf. so i can still sleep at night.

Hot, with cream and some s.f. syrup. Cold, with unsweetened almond milk.
    Or espresso soda over ice. 8)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.