Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

pork rinds

pork rinds

I have a question about the availability of the rinds. I was able to locate a bar b q flavor today, but I read of others having luck with all kinds of flavors. I heard salt & vinegar, something cajun, etc. Any advice as to the best place to find them? Thanks..Ginny

Pork rind find

I find that they are usually available at gas stations and little party like stores. Grocery stores dont usually carry them in varieties.

Try Winn Dixie 10 for $10

ok I ate some pork rinds last week I didnt like the plain ones and gave them my own salsa twist with fresh lime and chili powder and rebacked them in the toaster over all the twisty kind that looks like the pigs tail harder to find I had them one and liked them because they where more cruntchy BUT are they harder to find ? or is it just me to be truthful with you all I try to go down this section very fast I dont want to look at all the chips ect

If you can find them I reccomend the Turkey creek skins. Lots of flavors!They are lighter and fluffier with less or none of those hard rock like ones that you get in Baken-ets.

Pork Rinds provide a crunch at the beginning of the program that you will need, but they are so addictive that you may find it hard to eat only a few....but most importantly, they are salty and will bloat you, causing you to feel as though you are not getting any thinner....sure, everyone is going to tell you the virtues of these crunchy snacks, but in the end they need to be discarded from your meal itinerary all together..

will bloat you

They dont bloat me mybe they have this effect on you!! they do have postive effects as well as negative for me that is

I can see them causing a problem if you are one the ones that weigh everyday because it would play hell with water retention. I don't do that now so no worries.

bob
    been loking for the vrand you mentioned that brand is hard to find here. frito lay is big here

Quote Originally Posted by KHOLOBAR
    bob
    been loking for the vrand you mentioned that brand is hard to find here. frito lay is big here
    I don't know where here is for you?

I think the turkey-creek brand is out of Atlanta.

Actually, they sell home-made ones along the road here in RKINSAW but I don't and won't touch them.

where do you find the turkey - creek brand????? can you find it @ a local grocery store pretty much everywhere or only in atlanta?

flavours

In lovely Groton, Mass. I have only been able to find plain, which are fine, but for dinner tonight I smeared them with trufffled fois gras pate. I was in heaven. Who would have thought those two would be so good together?

Unfortunately, if I hadn't stopped myself I would have eaten the whole bag like that.

After almost a year on Atkins I pretty much hate pork rinds. I have tried BBQ, Habanero, plain, and Picante out of all of those the Habenero is best. They just taste so pork like ew.

just after 3 weeks Im tired of them I bought my last bag last week No more for me they taste funny to me

that's funny... guess what i was eating on my way home from the grocery store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.